SFF: Publications : Foundation
Critical Works and Special Publications
In addition to the Journal, The Science Fiction Foundation has also produced a number of critical works as the Foundation Studies in Science Fiction series (Series Editor: Farah Mendlesohn).
- The Parliament of Dreams: Conferring on Babylon 5 (1998) edited by Edward James and Farah Mendlesohn
- Terry Pratchett: Guilty of Literature (2000) edited by Andrew M. Butler, Edward James and Farah Mendlesohn
- The True Knowledge of Ken MacLeod (2003)edited by Andrew M. Butler and Farah Mendlesohn
- A Celebration of British Science Fiction (2005) edited by Andy Sawyer, Andrew M. Butler and Farah Mendlesohn
- Parietal Games: Critical Writings by and on M. John Harrison (2005) edited by Mark Bould and Michelle Reid
- Christopher Priest: The Interaction (2005) edited by Andrew M. Butler
- The Unsilent Library: Adventures in new Doctor Who (January 2011) edited by Simon Bradshaw, Graham Sleight, and Tony Keen, with a foreword by Robert Shearman.